1. Business template
If yours is business oriented and, let us say, you are in the transport business; you can then consider coming up with a post with the following details:
- The routes covered.
- Types of vehicles that are available for hire
- The number of vehicles available per category
- Whether the vehicles offered are self-driven or have designated drivers.
- What are the charges for hiring a vehicle depending on its category
- Indicate your contact details as some have no time to visit your profile for more information.
- What does one require in order to hire such a vehicle; deposits, guarantors, etc
And if you are in the fitness business, your template could have items such as:
- Fitness programs available
- Operational time and work out schedules
- Charges per schedule, weekly or monthly charges
- The types of equipment available in your gym
- The location and directions to your gym
- Your contact details etc
A well-designed template is that which consists of both texts and visuals. Therefore, instead of using texts alone, consider putting images and other visual designs to make it catchy and to make it even more exciting, enable use of GIF stickers and emojis to express feelings. Once people react to it, acknowledge their comments and comment back immediately to keep the fire burning.
Emoticons and emojis are known to communicate feelings better than texts with the most common ones being those that express surprise, shock, approval or disapproval.
2. Current affairs template
These days, the majority of people do not entirely rely on the mainstream media for hot news, stories, and information. In fact, breaking news and political gossips appear in social media before they can reach the mainstream media as they are posted by individuals.
The only shortcoming with current affairs templates is that unlike business posts which can last for months if pinned on a profile and remain relevant, these are short lived as they only remain relevant for a limited period – 24 hours and after that the story is forgotten. For instance, for a football match prediction template to remain relevant, it has to be made 24 hours before the game ends as after that it becomes irrelevant.
Nevertheless, the following are some useful ways this template is used in publicizing current affairs:
- Governments across the world have realized its potential as well. That is why some have established digital communication units as sometimes ideas and policies are misinterpreted and fought in those platforms but thanks to Instagram stories templates, they can inform the public and counter malicious accusations leveled against them.
- Apart from governments, betting companies have found a way of engaging fans in predicting the outcome of various matches. Mostly, such templates have the names of the two teams expected to play but result boxes are left empty for fans to input their score predictions and repost them, which is quite interactive indeed.Such templates lure more football fans into making their bets before the game is over. This is a win-win situations as those companies rake money from it and those who make correct predictions win their bets.
- Media houses are also finding this tool indispensable due to increased competition from social media something that has forced them to create new templates to break the news and announce the times to air their exclusive stories.
3. Blogs template
Due to increased internet coverage and more internet savvy population, most content, which was hitherto analog are increasingly getting digitized, and this has given rise to a new crop of writers known as bloggers. What this group does is that they prepare articles touching on particular areas or about certain products by describing them to inform consumers.
Their main aim is to attract traffic to their site where they sell those products. Attracting traffic to a site can at times be challenging but thanks to Instagram templates, it is easy to get followers by highlighting brands discussed in your blog. As more and more people get aware of your products, more sales are realized. But even as you do so, it is important to add your blog’s link for those interested in reading more from your blog to do so.
Also, when responding to comments and queries, always add your link at the bottom as a way of marketing your blog. Link adding process is quite simple, start by copying your link, click on the ‘add link’ button and then paste it there. The only catch is that this feature is not available to any blogger. To access it, you must have a business account and at least over 10,000 followers.
4. How to…templates
These are forms of blogs which focus is giving procedures for doing or making something. Therefore if this is for business, then you can create a ‘how to…’ template to inform your audience.
5. Announcing offers and promotions
Although published stories expire after 24 hours, you can take advantage of this tool to announce promotions and offers which validity is timed to expire with the expiry of the post or any other date indicated there. That way, many capitalize on those opportunities to place orders as prices are lowered a bit, and the strategy is working well with electronic gadgets, utensils, and clothes.
6. Discount Coupon template
As a way of enticing people, businesses have made it a habit of giving discount coupons in such templates. To ensure your customers can predict when to expect such offers, make it a habit of giving them consistently as at the end of every month. This is done to ensure customers only buy such products from you and can even delay their purchases.
A coupon contains numbers and codes and looks like this – ‘#Happyfriday#.’ So, when buying items online, you put the code when checking out and the price of those commodities reduces automatically by a certain margin.
7. Research, data, and statistics
Research firms can also use this utility to inform the public about their results and discoveries. This could be in the form of statistics or any other mode. The tool is not reserved for research firms only as individuals too can place publish their findings on something they have been researching about.
To ensure the story captures the interests of the audience, the figures must be realistic, accurate or controversial in a way to trigger reactions. That way it will be circulated fast and widely as people tag their friend to see their reactions.