Write for us – Ecommerce Blog Guest Post
Yes! We are one of those blogs that accept guest posts. If you searched:
ecommerce + “guest post”
Or are simply looking for sites for guest blogging for ecommerce or digital marketing, you’re in the right place.
Read by over thousands of entrepreneurs monthly, Whole has established itself as one of the top Shopify agencies for marketing.
We accept a limited number of guest post contributions each quarter. If you believe you can provide comprehensive, superior, practical and actionable information, please read on.
Topics & Categories Covered
Our users are Shopify and ecommerce store owners and marketers.
They’re interested in learning about sales marketing channels and tools to grow their ecommerce businesses, for example:
- Ecommerce email marketing
- Ecommerce SEO
- Conversion rate optimization
- Ecommerce Instagram marketing
- Ecommerce analytics + data analysis
- Ecommerce / Shopify apps
Sales channels we’re adding content around soon:
- Facebook / Instagram ads
- Google shopping ads
- Google search ads
- Messenger marketing
Tip: Please do a search on the blog on your post topic to ensure we haven’t covered the topic previously. This can help the chances of your post is approved. In addition, we encourage you to contact us through our contact page if you have any questions or guidance on topics. Please note though that we cannot guarantee approval of your guest post prior to your submission of your full post.
Guest Post Quality Guidelines
Readers of the blog expect high quality, well-researched, actionable information.
Guest posts should give the reader as many tips, ideas, links and resources as possible.
Typically, we find that the more resource and multimedia-rich the blog post is, the more it’s shared.
This means that images, videos, and anything else that enriches the content and the ability to understand the information in the post, is welcomed.
Please review the following as examples:
Additional Guidelines & Formatting of Guest Posts
The requirements for guest posting on our blog are as follows:
- The content must be well researched, resourceful and engaging
- The content must be original – we review all posts with CopyScape
- The topic must be relevant to ecommerce and entrepreneurship and fit into one of our marketing categories
- The post must be a minimum of 1,500 words
- The post must be submitted in Google Doc format only
- Proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure is imperative
- You may include 1 do-follow contextual links to your website/tool/product/service/resource within the post itself
- You will not receive a link to your website/tool/product/service/resource in the byline of your article
- All content must be exclusive to us and cannot be reposted, or syndicated elsewhere
- You must include your own byline (approximately 50 words) and author photo at the end of your guest post
- Where possible enhance the post with images, embedded videos or other relevant and engaging media
- Our blog content width is 748px pixels. All full-width-images should be delivered at 2x our blog column width to ensure they look sharp on retina/high definition displays.
- Please note that all images must be original or appropriately cited
- Please use H2 for all major headings and H4 for sub-headings.
- Failure to comply with any of these requirements may result in delay, rejection or removal of the guest post
- We reserve the right to approve/reject or edit content and links as we see fit
Please note that our illustrator will design a featured image for all guest posts so there’s no need to submit one.
Looking for a Writer for Guest Posting?
We realize there’s a lot of smaller startups out there that are looking for exposure and to do guest posting, but don’t have writers on the team, and don’t even know where to begin to find great writers to write a guest post on their behalf.
We have guest post writing services starting from $350 USD per article.
Types of Posts We Love
- Expanded list post
- Case study
- Personal stories
- Practical – step by step guides
- Impartial comparison posts for services and products
- Comprehensive resources
Who We Accept Guest Posts From
Please note that we only accept guest blog posts from well-established industry professionals/companies. We do not accept submissions from freelance writers, or others that are not deeply involved and connected to the ecommerce and online business community.
Submission & Approval Process
If you have a post that meets or exceeds the criteria above and are interested in submitting a post for consideration, please do so through our contact form below.
Once submitted, your post will be reviewed within 7 business days and you’ll be notified by email on the decision. Even if your post is rejected we will let you know.
If your post requires minor revisions we will let you know, however, posts that do not fit our audience, or deemed to not meet our editorial standards and guidelines won’t be approved.
Submit a guest post using the form below: